By Ian R. Falconer
This quantity presents definitive info at the id of toxin marine and freshwater algae, the regimen research and results of algal pollution, their veterinary and public wellbeing and fitness impression, and on keep an eye on measures in present use.
Professionals within the meals and water undefined, and people operating in public well-being and environmental ecology will locate this e-book super useful.
Read Online or Download Algal Toxins in Seafood and Drinking Water PDF
Similar marine biology books
This quantity is the second one within the sequence strategies in Aquatic Toxicology, that's meant to lessen to attainable protocols options which have been demonstrated as important within the box. This quantity mirrors the 1st and encompasses a mix of confirmed ideas, in addition to lately constructed novel methods.
Vertebrate evolution has ended in the convergent visual appeal of many teams of initially terrestrial animals that now dwell within the sea. between those teams are normal mammals like whales, dolphins, and seals. There also are reptilian lineages (like plesiosaurs, ichthyosaurs, mosasaurs, thalattosaurs, and others) that experience turn into sea creatures.
Echinoderms are an old and various team of marine animals with a wealthy fossil checklist. They happen abundantly in all sleek oceans and in any respect depths, the place they give a contribution importantly to styles in biodiversity and to the constitution and functioning of marine systems. it really is as a result important to appreciate how they'll reply to a speedily altering ocean weather and different anthropogenic stressors, proficient via either the dynamics of the fossil list and responses of extant species.
The dietary merits of marine natural world are renowned. Fish and crustaceans offer high quality assets of amino acids—nutritionallyimportant proteins present in basically small quantities in cereals and grains. food and minerals in seafood can increase mind improvement and copy and there are powerful hyperlinks among fish and middle future health.
- The Hadal Zone: Life in the Deepest Oceans
- Marine and Freshwater Products Handbook
- Edible Sea Urchins: Biology and Ecology (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- Ecohydrology: Vegetation Function, Water and Resource Management
- Electronic Tagging and Tracking in Marine Fisheries: Proceedings of the Symposium on Tagging and Tracking Marine Fish with Electronic Devices, February ... Technologies in Fish Biology and Fisheries)
- The Ecology of Seashores (CRC Marine Science)
Additional info for Algal Toxins in Seafood and Drinking Water
Algal Toxins in Seafood and Drinking Water by Ian R. Falconer
- Se-Kwon Kim's Seafood Science: Advances in Chemistry, Technology and PDF
- Sun-Kee Hong,Jianguo Wu,Jae-Eun Kim,Nobukazu Nakagoshi's Landscape Ecology in Asian Cultures (Ecological Research PDF